During the cacao, breathwork, yin & soundhealing sessions we bring you back to the deeper connection with yourself. We will work with:
– Natural Breathing
– Tantric breathing
– Recognition of underlying patterns
– Deep stretching and heart openers
– Sound healing to which you surrender your body and mind
– Reflection and reconnection
– Soundhealing is used to release deeper trauma. The sounds of the hangdrum and tongue drum act as vibrations on the water element in the body. We consist of 70% water. That’s why the sounds have such a big effect on the body. In the form of letting go of tensions, emotions and trauma.
Hangdrum / Tongue drum, kalimba and crystal bowls are used during this session. You will also receive a delicious raw cocoa drink so that you can open your heart and ground even more.
The cacao ceremony, breathwork & yin yoga will be given by Joyce Mol.
What happens during such a cocoa ceremony?
The combination of breath work, vinyasa flow and cocoa helps to open the heart so that you can start living more from your own desires and core values. By opening your heart you will notice that you let go of old patterns, and that you will connect more with yourself from love. The cocoa drink helps open the gate to self-love. You may feel a little euphoric.
I often have the feeling that I am floating on a pink cloud, in connection with my heart and soul and come to deep transformations.
Deep-seated emotions can surface. This is very normal. Let it flow….
Meer over deze brontekstBrontekst vereist voor aanvullende vertaalinformatie