HR Experts are the Future Data Scientists
Data science is a concept to unite statistics, data analysis and related methods. It uses techniques and theories derived from many fields within the broad field of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science. The New Age. In particular, the subdomains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization are important auxiliary subjects.
HR and recruitment experts will be the future Data Scientists because they have to do a lot of research for open positions and the creation of scale-up. Main questions are:
- What kind of people matching our search profile?
- What is the interest of the current control group?
- How can we motivate the control group to join our team?
- What is their desire to learn?
- What is the best way to motivate scale-up in our business?
The first step is to create a policy around this for your business. What are your desires? Your recruitment experts need to do research from there on. They create a data file of information and transfer this into actions. Data can’t be lost. The information must always be retrievable. The best thing to do is te following:
- Creating your own unique HRM IT systems in your business
- Keeping track of all the data
- Create procedures, requirements, manuals and growth plans
- Hold 1 person responsible to create The New Age recruitment strategy.
Want to learn more about this?
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 123 780 40