Soothe the senses with Eucalyptus Blue. Originating from the Myrtaceae family and native to Australia, Eucalypti are known as gum trees and have a bluish bark and leaves covered in bluish leaves. Enjoy crisp and refreshing notes, adding it to your body wash. Or you may like to add it to coconut oil for a blissful massage, relaxing tired muscles. Deeply restorative, place by your bedside table as an enlivening pick-me-up first thing in the morning. Grown and harvested in Ecuador, Eucalyptus Blue is featured in Young Living’s bestselling Breathe Again Roll-On.
- Bright and refreshing scent.
- Uplifting and rejuvenating.
- Add to your body wash for an energising kick.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle for a warm comforting pick-me-up.
- Beauty: Add a drop to your daily lotion for sumptuously soft skin.
- Bathing: Run a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops, soaking away your worries, taking in bright scent. Add to your body wash for an energising addition.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Apply onto neckline for a vibrant scent.
Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil (Eucalyptus bicostata).
*100% pure essential oil.