Rose has a soothing and sensual fragrance that is just as beautiful as the bloom itself. This precious oil is highly prized as each 5 ml bottle requires 10 kg of rose petals, making it one of the most expensive and luxurious essential oils. Harness your inner glow by adding a drop into your favourite lotion. Or add a few drops into a hot bath for a skin-soothing treat. Rose oil is believed to open the heart chakra, said to awaken love, kindness, and compassion.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in this precious and sweet scent.
- Beauty: Dab onto your neckline for a floral aroma.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into half a cup of Epsom salts, sinking into a calming oasis.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Blends beautifully with Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, or Tangerine.
Rose (Rosa damascena)* flower oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.