Valerian essential oil has an earthy and inviting aroma. Calming and relaxing, this oil can be diluted with a carrier oil for a blissful massage. Enhance peace and positivity by dabbing onto pulse points and neckline. You may like to add a few drops into a spray bottle filled with water, spritzing your space and filling it with delightful rich and refreshing notes. Valerian is a vital component in D. Gary Young’s Trauma Life essential oil blend.
How To Use
- Inhale: Gently breathe in this earthy scent.
- Beauty: Add a few drops to body wash for a gentle earthy aroma.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath for an opulent treat.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Cinnamon, Thyme or Vetiver.
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)* root oil.
May contain: Benzyl alcohol**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.