Packed full of minty goodness, the fresh, energising scent of Peppermint oil is created via steam distillation, using the leaves and stems of the peppermint plant for a potent pick-me-up. This refreshing oil belongs to the minty Lamiaceae family and is an enlivening oil that contains menthol for a cooling and stimulating sensation when applied directly to the skin. Refresh the body, mind, and spirit with the rejuvenating scent of pure peppermint oil, which is featured in many bath and shower products. Simply use in your shower gel for a morning fresh feeling or place onto your pulse points during a high-intensity workout for added motivation.
Not only is Peppermint essential oil wonderfully versatile in its uses, but it’s a vital ingredient in many of Young Living’s most popular essential oil blends. These include Clarity, which is inspired by nature and promotes an environment that supports both alertness and concentration.
- Properties: Fresh, cooling, and herbal aroma.
- Perfect for: Promoting an environment that supports positivity and focus or combining with your favourite bathing products for a minty-fresh start to the morning.
- Blends well with: Ginger, Lavender, and Lemon essential oils.
- Inhale during workouts for a burst of energy.
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil
Topical: Apply to desired area. In case of sensitivity, dilute 15 drops in 10 ml of Young Living V-6®.
- Inhalation: Apply a few drops to your hands and breathe in deeply to enjoy a potent pick-me-up.
- Bathing: Add a few drops into your favourite body wash or shampoo for a bright and refreshing addition to your morning shower.
- Massage: Dilute 15 drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, rubbing into sore muscles for a soothing sensation following an intense workout.
- Perfume: Dab a drop onto pulse points and neckline for an uplifting, minty scent.
Who will enjoy using Peppermint Essential Oil?
- Those looking to surround themselves with a stimulating aroma before or after working out.
- Those hoping to fill their study and focus spaces with a bright, fresh, and icy scent that’s conducive to working hard and focusing.
- Those hoping to add a soothing steam and revitalising aroma to their bath time routine.