Stand out in the crowd with this timeless and refreshing scent. Idaho Blue Spruce is exclusively distilled at Young Living’s St. Maries Lavender Farm and Distillery. Simply dab onto your neckline for a smoky and woodsy scent that is both comforting rich. You may like to dilute with a carrier oil. Add a few drops into a hot bath at the end of a long day for a decadent and luxurious treat, relaxing the mind, body and soul.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in the relaxing scents.
- Beauty: Add one or two drops onto your neckline for a comforting and richly grounding scent.
- Bathing: Press pause by running a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into sore areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Cedarwood, Clary Sage or Geranium.
Idaho Blue Spruce (Picea pungens)* branch/leaf/wood oil.
May contain: Citronellol**, Limonene**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.