Learn about your inner yin source and soul breathing on the 21st of March during Full Moon. During Full Moon, it is time to let go and release. Being with your soul to really feel who we are and what we are not. I will guide you online in a 2-hour workshop with the following:
The yin source is part of a natural process. I will explain how this works with the 5 natural elements.
The moon energy affects us more than we think. Last year I studied the moon cycle, the woman cycle on how this affects our body and mind. During the workshop, it will be Full Moon. I’ll explain exactly what this means for us in this time of the year and how you can work with it from a flow.
Soul breathing is a way of breathing which I’ve learned during my Yin Yoga Teacher Training. It is a valuable way of breathing which brings you back to your inner yin source. It is grounding, healing and relaxing.
Practical exercise and PDF of the workshop
At the end of the training, I will ask you to write from your inner soul. I will guide you at the end of the training on how to write from the soul, which creator methods you can try and at the end of the workshop you will receive a PDF so you can refer back to the training at any time.
Register for the workshop:
- Book the workshop via the cart
- You will receive an e-mail with an invitation to the ‘Webinar source’ 1 day before
- Time: be present at 9.00 – 11.00 AM CET+2 (Amsterdam)
- If you cannot be there on the set time and date you will receive the video afterward
- Find a quiet space where you can work safely with the full moon, yin source and soul breathing
- Flexible and warm clothing
- A blanket